LANSING, Mich. -- The Siena Heights women's cross country team ran in the Lansing Invitational on Friday. The Saints finished third out of 19 teams with a total team score of 115 and an average time of 19:48.
• Andrea Crowe (Junior, Brighton, Mich.) led the Saints with a time of 18:37 and placed 3rd overall.
• Casie Nadasky (Sophomore, Rochester, Mich.) finished 21st overall with a time of 19:27.
• Brianna Martin (Freshman) finished 30th overall with a time of 19:42.
• Emily Monroe (Freshman) had a time of 20:31 and placed 54th overall.
• Michayla Miller (Senior, Medina, Ohio) had a time of 20:45 and place 61st overall.
The Saints women's cross country team will next run in the Jayhawk XC Invite hosted by Muskegon Community College on Friday, October 11th.