FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- The Siena Heights women's volleyball team stumbled on the road against Indiana Tech with a loss in straight sets in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Christine Tylutki led the Saints with eight kills and five digs in the losing effort.
Final Score: Indiana Tech 3, Siena Heights 0 (25-19, 25-20, 25-13)
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana (Schaefer Center)
Records: Indiana Tech (18-13, 8-9 WHAC), Siena Heights (16-11, 9-7 WHAC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Warriors took an early lead with a 25-19 win in the opening set. Siena fought back in game two but fell short with a 25-20 defeat that put the deficit to 2-0.
Indiana Tech finished the match with a .333 attack percentage in game three that propelled the team to a 25-13 win in set three.
• Tylutki added an assist to her stat line.
• Carrigan Gray tallied 15 assists to pace the Saint attack.
• Gray also led Siena with 13 digs in the match.
• Jordan Aylward had a match-high 17 kills.
• Madison Park and Autumn Stokes led the Warriors with 16 assists each.
• Madeline MacDonald led all players with 21 digs. She also tallied 10 assists.
Siena travels to face Aquinas this Friday, October 26 in WHAC competition. The match is set to start at 8:00 p.m.