MUSKEGON, Mich. -- The Siena Heights men's cross country team ran in the Jayhawk XC Invitational on Friday afternoon. The Saints ran an 8K and finished 2nd out of 8 teams with a team score of 40.
• Liam Heaney (Junior, Chelsea, Mich.) led SHU as his time was 25:47.55 and placed 3rd overall.
• Liam Hartsuff (Sophomore, Chelsea, Mich.) finished second on the team with a time of 25:48.63 and placed 4th overall.
• Jareb Duggan (Senior, Hartland, Mich.) finished third on the team placing 6th overall with a time of 26:06.51.
• Bradley Bauer (Junior, Crestline, Ohio) had a time of 27:14.09 and placed 21st overall.
• Nicholas Barth (Senior, Toledo, Ohio) had a time of 27:20.64 and placed 25th overall.
The Saints men's cross country team will next run at the NAIA Great Lakes Challenge in Grand Rapids, Mich on Saturday, October 26th.