LANSING, Mich. -- The Siena Heights men's cross country team ran in the Lansing Invitational on Friday afternoon. The Saints finished first out of 22 teams with a team score of 58 and and average time of 26:45.
• Liam Hartsuff (Sophomore, Chelsea, Mich.) led SHU as his time was 25:49 and placed 5th overall.
• Jareb Duggan (Senior, Hartland, Mich.) finshed second on the team with a time of 25:59 and placed 10th overall.
• Bradley Bauer (Junior, Crestline, Ohio) finished third on the team placing 28th overall with a time of 27:04.
• Daniel Holder (Sophomore, Hudson, Mich.) had a time of 27:09 and placed 32nd overall.
• Cedric Grant (Freshman, Clinton, Mich.) had a time of 27:47 and placed 53rd overall.
The Saints men's cross country team will next run in the Jayhawk XC Invitational in Muskegon, Mich. The event will take place on Friday, October 11th.