Chicago -- The Siena Heights men's volleyball team fell in four sets to Saint Xavier (Ill.) on the road on Friday night. Keegan Crawford paced the Saints in the losing effort with 26 assists.
Final Score: Saint Xavier 3, Siena Heights 1 (25-12, 25-19, 26-28, 25-14)
Location: Chicago, Illinois (Shannon Center)
Records: Saint Xavier (9-2), Siena Heights (7-4)
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Saints trailed 1-0 after the first game resulted in a 25-12 decision for St. Xavier. Siena's rally fell short in game two as the Cougars jumped to a 2-0 lead following the second set.
The Saints cut the deficit in half with a 28-26 win in the third set.
Saint Xavier closed out the match with a 25-14 victory in the fourth.
• Emmanuel Chaidez finished with nine kills and four blocks
• Keegan Crawford ended the night with 26 assists, three kills, and eight digs.
• Emilier De Jesus led the SHU defense with 19 digs.
• Ben Gabor led the Cougars with 17 kills. Kyle Springer and Justin McCarthy each tallied 15 kills.
• Aarom Kummer had a match-high 46 assists.
Siena heads to Goshen tomorrow to face the Maple Leafs and Geneva in a tri-match starting at 1:00 p.m.